Welcome Back one and all! We look forward to seeing everyone at Post 2562. Please see the Announcements section below for the guidelines to return.
THE POST WILL BE CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY JULY 29 UNTIL 1700 FOR REMODELING
· Welcome Back one and all! We look forward to seeing everyone at Post 2562. In order to keep everyone safe, we are asking your cooperation with the following rules:If you aren’t feeling well, have a fever or cough, please stay home
· You MUST wear a mask when entering and exiting the Post
· You MUST sign in on the register as you enter, including your name and phone number (NOT the Post number). This includes members of Post 2562, Auxiliary 2562, and visitors.
· Order your drinks at the Pass; we have installed a plexiglass barrier to protect our bartenders
· Take a seat, physically distanced from others. There is no standing or seating at the bar.
· If the Canteen area seems full, there are overflow tables set up in the Memorial Hall that you may use.
· The pull-tab machines are closed, but the bowl is open
· Beverages will be served in plastic cups; we are not using glass at this time
· The bartenders have been tasked with reminding people of these rules; as things change, we will do our best to inform you
We are working hard at keeping everyone safe and working hard to get back together. We thank you for your cooperation.
Eric Linthicum, Commander
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong.
That from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. - President Abraham Lincoln
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Veterans of Foreign Wars is proud to announce its 2020 "Uniting to Combat Hunger" campaign has raised more ...